To achieve the highest possible machine efficiencies it is important that a good shrink wrapping film of consistent quality is used. ME Shrinkwrap supplies a complete range of films that have been fully tested to ensure efficient running on all ME Shrinkwrap shrink wrapping machines.
For more information about the ME Shrinkwrap range of film please get in touch today via our contact form or call us on 01202 870 201
Shrink wrapping for presentation purposes should provide a superbly smooth skin tight, tamperproof finish to a wide range of items including the shrinkwrapping of food products, beverages, printed products and more.
- Polyolefin film: These films are the most commonly used for fully automatic L sealers, semi-auto L sealers and chamber machines.
- Available from 9 micron to 38 micron. Special film types available on request.
- PVC thickness: 17, 19, 25 & 38 micron.
The primary purpose of protective and transit collation film is to protect single items or collations of products, such as cans, bottles and jars. These can either be placed in a cardboard tray or collated and wrapped loose.
- Polyethylene shrink packaging film: single wound for manual or fully automatic sleeve sealer.
- Polyethylene film thickness: 12 to 150 micron, various shrink ratios and slip rates.
- Film is sealed around product or collation as a loose sleeve.
- Extremely strong finished product.
- Ideal for palletising for transportation from manufacturer to wholesale or supermarket.
Types of Presentation & Transportation Shrink Wrap Films
See why these film types are the best option for shrinkwrapping your products for presentation purposes, or for safe and durable product distribution and transit purposes.
- Polyolefin: ideal for consumable material, non-toxic, corrosion free, exception seal strength and shrink performance.
- PVC: Glossy, clear, tamperproof finish, becomes rigid after heating, not suitable for food products.
Transportation Shrink Wrap Film:
- Polyethylene: extremely durable and pliable, ideal for shrink wrapping heavier products, puncture resistant, rot resistant, shrinks whilst it cools rather than during the heating process.